Product name : Microsoft Windows XP Home Korean [OEM/DSP]
Type : OEM version
Package : OEM package
Language : Korean
Platform : Windows
License : 1 CPU
Addressing : 32bit
Product code : N/A
Announced : N/A
Manual & Install screen : Korean (Not English)
order type : Special order item / Final sale
Asiasoft.com Support : Not Include
OEM / DSP Version
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) with Advanced Security Technologies provides users with an enhanced security infrastructure to help defend against viruses, worms, and hackers. In addition, it helps provide increased manageability and control along with an improved, more consistent user experience.
Windows XP Home Edition gives you the freedom to experience more than you ever thought possible with your computer and the Internet. This is the operating system home users have been waiting for - because it offers serious stability, so you can have serious fun. If you�ve always imagined you could do more with your computer, your vision is about to become reality. With Windows XP Home Edition, you�ll be able to experience the full potential of your PC. Experience the possibilities here.
The latest Service Pack for Windows XP - Service Pack 2 (SP2) - is all about security, and it�s one of the most important service packs ever released. It provides better protection against viruses, hackers, and worms, and includes Windows Firewall, Pop-up Blocker for Internet Explorer, and the new Windows Security Center.
Features and Benefits:
• Internet Explorer Pop-up Blocker - Makes browsing the Internet more enjoyable by enabling you to reduce unwanted ads and content.
• Internet Explorer download monitoring - Warns you about potentially harmful downloads and gives you the option to block files that could be malicious.
• Windows Security Center - Allows you to easily view your security status and manage key security settings in one convenient place.
• Windows Firewall update - Automatically turned on by default, this improved firewall helps protect Windows XP from viruses, worms, and other security threats that can spread over the Internet.
• Improved wireless support - Dramatically improves and simplifies the process of discovering and connecting to wireless networks.
• Bluetooth technologies - Enables you to easily connect to the latest Bluetooth-enabled hardware devices such as keyboards, cell phones, and PDAs.
• Help protect your PC from harmful attachments. - By alerting you to potentially unsafe attachments, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) helps guard your computer from viruses that can spread through Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, and Windows Messenger.
• Improve your privacy when you�re on the Web. - SP2 helps protect your private information by applying the security settings that guard your PC to the files and content downloaded using Internet Explorer.
• Avoid potentially unsafe downloads. - Internet Explorer download monitoring and the Internet Explorer Information Bar warn you about potentially harmful downloads and give you the option to block files that could be malicious.
• Reduce annoying pop-ups. - Internet Explorer Pop-Up Blocker makes browsing the Internet more enjoyable by helping you reduce the unwanted ads and content that pop up when you�re browsing the Web.
• Get firewall protection from startup to shutdown. - The powerful, built-in Windows Firewall is now turned on by default. This helps protect Windows XP against viruses and worms that can spread over the Internet.
• Take control of your security settings. - The new Windows Security Center allows you to easily view your security status and manage key security settings in one convenient place.
• Get the latest updates easily. - Enhancements to Windows XP�s Automatic Updates feature make it even easier to access Windows updates. Plus, new technology has been added to help dial-up customers download updates more efficiently.
• Help protect your e-mail address. - Improvements to Outlook Express help reduce unwanted e-mail by limiting the possibility of your e-mail address being validated by potential spammers.
• Take action against crashes caused by browser add-ons. - The new Add-On Manager in Internet Explorer lets you easily view and control add-ons to reduce the potential for crashes and enjoy a more trouble-free browsing experience.
• Go wireless without the hassle. - SP2 improves wireless support and simplifies the process of discovering and connecting to wireless networks in your home or on the road.
Minimum PC Processor Supported Intel Pentium
Minimum PC CPU Speed 233MHz
Minimum PC RAM Required 64MB
Minimum PC HD Space Required 1.5 GB
Optical Drive Type Required CD
Required Video Card Super VGA
Minimum Display Resolution Required 800 x 600
Package Type Retail
Type of Distribution Media CD
Languages supported English & Korean